Skip to main content

What to take with me to Biometric interview at USCIS office ? I have my driver's license and the letter i received from them

Tampa, FL |

For the AOS based on marriage to USC Do i need to have my passport or marriage certificate or anything else besides the letter and my DL or ID ?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5

Best Answer

Hi hope you are well. Take a valid id (be it your drivers license or passport) and the appointment letter. I always kid with my clients and tell them that your hands are also important to take. Seriously, just a valid ID and the appointment letter should do the trick. Take care and good luck!


ID and appointment letter are sufficient.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.



NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


Bring your appointment letter, passport, Diverse License or ID if you have it and marriage certificate.

DISCLAIMER: The information you obtained in this answer is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice and it should not be construed as a formation of a client-attorney relationship or legal representation, which can only occur after the execution of a formal engagement letter or retainer agreement. For a FREE Consultation call (212) 804-5770 or visit us at


Both are fine

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer