Skip to main content

What to do with baby product & safety issue?

Boston, MA |

I bought a baby gear 'Rainforest™ Jumperoo™' by Fisher Price. Ever since putting our 4 month old daughter, she's been constantly getting scratches and cuts on her left arm/elbow. Upon inspection, part of unit is defective/not cut property and causing those injury to our baby. What should I do?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Report it to Consumer Products Safety Division


You should report it to Consumer Products Safety Commission


Fortunately for you and your daughter, her injuries do not seem severe enough in my opinion to pursue a products liability case. As stated from the other attorney postings, you should report the problem to the consumer protection commission so this does not happen to other babies. You should also return the product to the store where you bought it got get a refund.


Return the product and thank God there is no permanent injury.
Bob Flynn

Avvo personal injury email series

Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about personal injury law.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer