Skip to main content

What to do if my doctor said he did surgery on me and he did not,

Miami, FL |

After the car accident i saw the doc and he claim doing surgery on me then send me to fisico theraphy wish it was quiropra...and he did some thing that i end up doing mayor surgery on my spine then his insurance had 100.00 thousand limit offer me 90.
And he wad part of the group of doc but that insurance that represent them had 250.00000thousand offer me 60 and make the pappers look it to help me with my bills and make sure that they are not doing a settlement.
My attorney told me from 6000000 i will get 40000 after i sign he told me he need to reained 2400000 to paid bills...what do i do.

Also the profesional the did real surgery,he said he is not oing to testified that he realized by looking at my mri that noone did srgery on me,so my attorny said o well thats it we can do anything. And he lie about the i have a malpractice w my lawyer?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Bills can be negotiated down to 5-10 cents on the dollar by a good lawyer. You can switch lawyers at any time by sending a termination letter. You can find a new lawyer by using Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool. The secret to maximizing a settlement is retaining a lawyer with a low contingency fee, less than 30%, with NO costs deducted, so you are left with the lion's share of the settlement, not your lawyer. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755


The facts that you describe does not provide me with a clear picture of what took place. It sounds like you have had an offer for settlement but it is not clear who and how much was offered. I will need to take a look at your file before I can answer your question. If you do not not trust your attorney, you need to see another one immediately.



Is there a way to contact you?

Fadi Chakour

Fadi Chakour


Yes. You can call me on my cell phone at (904)612-0586


Medical bills are routinely negotiated down to 50% and much less in some instances. You should ask about these reductions on your bills. It also appears you are not happy with your lawyer. If so you should immediately seek another opinion before its too late.


It sounds like you need to talk with another lawyer about these issues.

This is a summary based on incomplete facts. You should not rely on it as legal advise. No attorney-client relationship is intended to be formed. You may call me 772-562-4570; email me, or visit my website

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer