Skip to main content

What to do about false cps reports?

Greenfield, IN |

My boyfriend has had full custody of his 2 children for 3 years now. Since then and currently the mother has supervised visitaions. She has made 6 false cps reports on us. It is annoying and verry upsetting. We know that it is her. What can be done about this?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You should contact an attorney with experience in this area to determine your rights in IN. There may be administrative or court proceedings to deal with false reports. Ordinarily the identity of the reporter is kept secret, so it is hard for you to deal with using regular means.

DISCLAIMER: The forgoing comment is for general educational purposes only, and is not legal advice upon which the reader may rely as the commenter has no actual knowledge of the facts of the case, has not interviewed persons or examined evidence, and has not researched the applicable law. The comment is based only on the facts provided, which are extremely limited, and may or may not be true. Complete defenses may prevent the success of any claim. Competent legal advice should always be obtained before taking any legal action or filing suit. Readers employ any information provided herein at their own risk.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer