Skip to main content

What should we expect/recieve from our Workman comp atty?

Roseville, CA |
Attorney answers 5


What exactly happened to you? Please explain.

Direct Line to Attorney: 877-427-2752 or Email:; Website: I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. Answers provided by me are for general information only. They are not legal advice. Answers must not be relied upon. Legal advice must be based on the interplay between specific exact facts and the law. This forum does not allow for the discussion of that interplay. My answer to any specific question would likely be different if that interplay were explored during an attorney-client relationship. I provide legal advice during the course of an attorney-client relationship only. The exchange of information through this forum does not establish such a relationship. That relationship is established only by personal and direct consultation with me followed by the execution of a written attorney-client agreement signed by each of us. The communications on this website are not privileged or confidential and I assume no duty to anyone by my participation on Avvo or because I have answered or commented on a question. All legal proceedings involve deadlines and time limiting statutes. So that legal rights are not lost for failure to timely take appropriate action and because I do not provide legal advice in answer to any question, if you are an interested party you should promptly and personally consult with an attorney for legal advice. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference


You should be getting temp disability if this is a work comp case. Contact your atty.


Since you have a workers compensation attorney you should direct all your question to that attorney. If you are not receiving that information request an immediate face to face meeting to discuss all your questions & concerns. It would not be proper to second guess your attorney since that attorney is familiar with the facts of your injury & disability. Good luck

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.


You should expect that your wc lawyer will explain everything to you, and if he doesn't, schedule a sit-down meeting with him.


In all cases, you have to prove you sustained an injury arising out of and in the course of employment. Once you prove that you have to prove that you're entitled to payments and medical treatment. You and your attorney should discuss how to prove these things. As for social security, that's separate from workers comp and you can appeal.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer