Skip to main content

What should i expect from this? how can i get help? and, should i be nervous?

Prague, OK |

im under 21an got i minor in possetion while on probation for a DWI. i dont have to see a probation officer. My agreement states that i am not to any laws durring this period, and attend a varrious list of self help and counciling sessions. i have drug and alchohal realated arrests including possetion of majijana and pariphinalia and poblic intox.
the PI was only a week after i recived the sentencing.

typo should say.. My agreement states that i am not to BREAK any laws durring this period

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


I would contact an attorney in your jurisdiction about this ASAP especially if there is potential probation violation.


To begin with, you need to get sober. Go to treatment and quit using . That is what is causing your troubles. Next, I would contact a lawyer asap in your state to determine what if any notification to probation must happen. If you wind up getting charged with new offenses and they wind up on your record, you could be looking at a probation revocation and then some jail time.


You are facing two possible matters. First, you violated the terms of probation on your DWI/DUI by violating the law. You may also have been ordered not to consume any alchohol or use any drugs that were not prescribed to you. Second, you are facing a new case for the minor in possession incident. You need to speak with a local expereinced criminal defense attorney. Preferably, if you had a DWI/DUI lawyer for your past case, work with them again because they will know the details the best.

Any comments offered are not intended as legal advice. This attorney does not know the specifics of the particular case sufficiently to offer legal advice. You should hire a lawyer who can evaluate the details of your specific situation before offering advice. If you wish specific help in any criminal case in San Diego, contact for a free consultation. For help with any criminal case in Los Angeles County or the surrounding areas contact

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer