Skip to main content

What should i do please help me? immigration status

Warren, MI |

i am married to my wife for year and a half now and it is not working between us anymore she cant understand me and she cant stop cheating behind my back am here in the US because of here and still didnt get my conditions removed of my green card and there is a one private detail that i could not say out loud . please what should i do

+ Read More

Attorney answers 6


You absolutely must contact an attorney for a confidential consultation. You may be able to remove conditions based on proof of good faith marriage.

Dhenu Savla, Esq.
SwagatUSA, LLC

This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not meant to be relied upon as legal advice.


I agree with my colleague.


You will need to hire an immigration attorney. It is possible to remove the restrictions under your circumstances with good counsel.

To the PROSPECTIVE client, please call myself or another attorney for your choice with more detaiils and an appointment. My PRELIMINARY answer to your question(s) is for general purposes and based upon what little information you have conveyed. It is based on such limited information that the general answer should never be relied as a reason for your action or inaction. My response does NOT establish an attorney-client relationship and such may only be established by mutual agreement, and the signing of a written retainer agreement, which will generally require payment for our services, as this is what we do for a living and, just like you, we must get paid for our work.. .


This is where you sit down and discuss your entire situation, including the private detail, with an immigration lawyer who is experienced in the conditional residence forum.


You need to consult with an immigration lawyer right away.

*This is not intended as legal advice. Individuals should consult an attorney to review individual circumstances of their case.


You should immediately seek private consultation. Your situation is not uncommon and an immigration attorney would be able to advise you. Best Wishes!
Lalita Haran
Attorney: Immigration Law
13295 Illinois St Ste. 128
Carmel IN 46032
Ph: (317) 660-6174