Skip to main content

What should I do if I suspect that my disabled child is being mistreated at her school. She comes home soiled everyday.

Morrow, GA |

I have tried to get help fom her school officials, my daughter has cerebal palsy and although she can talk, she cannot express her feelngs or recall what happens at all when I ask her questions. The school system that she is in has also cut back on the services that are provided for special needs children. I am just at a crossroads with what I should do and I need help ASAP!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


I am so sorry this is happening to your daughter. This is not my area of law, nor my state, so I although can not assist you with your question, I have re-tagged it so you can receive answers. I wish you and your daughter the best.


You should contact an attorney or special education advocate in your area. One resource you may want to consult in finding an attorney or advocate would be the COPAA (Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates) website, where you can find a listing by state of all attorneys and advocates who are COPAA members.

This is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as legal advice. This communication does not create an attorney-client relationship. Without knowing the specifics of your situation and prior to engaging in an attorney-client relationship I am unable to provide specific direction.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer