Skip to main content

What should I do after sending G325A form?

Burlington, VT |

I am one of the perment resident as a refugee status and my spouce is in outside USA,and I am trying to bring my spouse here.I send G325A form five month ago to USCIS but still I didn't get any what should I do? thank u for ur help.....

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


The G325a is merely a biographical information sheet. It is submitted in conjunction with applications such as the I-130. I hope you didnt send that by itself. Get to a lawyer fast before you waste anymore precious time!

This answer is for general information only and is not intended as legal advice regarding your specific situation. In order to assess your legal matter properly and obtain legal advice, you must contact an attorney directly. Provision of this general information does not create an attorney-client relationship.


I agree with my colleague. Filing the G-325A by itself does not do anything for you and does not start an application. Please seek the help of a reputable Immigration attorney right away.

[This answer is for general purposes only; it does not constitute advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.]


You must file this form with another - an I-130. I believe you need the help of an immigration attorney.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer