Skip to main content

What should I do about this problem?

Buford, GA |

When I was 14 I had surgery on my chest for Pectus Excavatum, they removed it when I turned 16 but my left side always felt weirder than the right side. Sometimes it hurts to lift heavy objects or when I stretch my left side.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4

Best Answer

First I think you need to see a doctor to evaluate what your current problem is and whether there is a relationship to you prior surgery. You did not indicate whether you are still a minor. Contact a local lawyer to see what your legal rights are.



Thank you, I am not a minor anymore 19 and I'll go do just that. But future reference would I be able to sew if the surgery ended doing something wrong to my chest cavities?


What you should do? See a doctor or physical therapist. We are lawyers, not doctors.



I wanted some help for future references in case it came out wrong. Just saying...


Then don't lift heavy objects.


Contact a doctor, attorneys don't practice medicine. You don't have a malpractice case.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer