What should I bring to the naturalization interview if I submitted my original disposition letter along with N-400 application?

Brooklyn, NY |

The naturalization Interview check-list requires me to bring an original disposition letter for the naturalization interview, however I submitted an original letter along with N-400 application. Although I did a copy of that letter, will it be sufficient to bring a copy for this interview. Thank you.

Can you get another "original?" Go to court and try. You want to cover yourself in case they don't have the original.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com

Get a certified copy from the Clerk of Court

You interview letter is very elaborate. It lists everything you need to bring. Also uscis.gov has a very good instruction on the subject.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.