What settlement to expect for 5% impairment rating?

Atlanta, GA |

Work related accident missed month amd a half off work. It was completely the other persons fault

More information needed. See GA personal injury attorney who will know what information is needed to calculate all available recovery in view of your circumstances.

My office settles personal injury claims in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.

If you are looking to resolve this on your own, you should not expect to do as favorably as you might with a good attorney. Chances are an attorney can not do your job as well as you. Good luck.

alot of factors must be considered. a 5% rating to the whole body? or part of a body? how much are your medical bills? lost wages? the impairment rating relates to the category of damages the law calls "pain and suffering," and depends on many factors, particularly the part of body and how it affects your life. give me all after reviewing my website, www.neal-law.com. i practice in Georgia and South Carolina. You definitely need a lawyer to maximize your recovery.