What's the facts to this? ALL CAPS NAME vs Birth Regular Cap Name... If it ahs a ? it's a question....(multiple Questions?)

The defendant's name (fictive name) was printed as " ERIC SHAW " in the court papers - from the beginning of the charge, but in the Prelim setting " Eric Shaw" wants to not approach the bench for an acquittal for as he is NOT a CORPERATION. Could He?

When looking up definitions, it appears that one would be liable once accepting knowledge of name?
(i CAN'T find anything stating not, but thought he could request a notice for santions/motion to compel/ destruction of evidence?)

Thank you!

Filed under: Criminal defense

There is no difference in a pleading between CAPITAL LETTERS and regular size letters. Aside from that I cannot determine what your question might be.

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advise" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

Where Doe's It STATE THIS???

Michael Charles Doland

Michael Charles Doland

Use of capital letters in email and internet postings is the equivalent of shouting. It is not stated anywhere. My comment is based on more than 30 years of the practice of law.

MAYBE, JUST maybe the word practice means you still have NOT perfected it and could be wrong, but I understand your position and job security Michael Charles Donland. BUT YET my all CAPS in an email are stated as a fact of yelling?

L. Maxwell Taylor

L. Maxwell Taylor

It appears the asker has encountered some subset of the misinformation summarized here: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Freeman_on_the_land

Capitalization or the lack thereof makes absolutely no difference, other than in the deluded minds of the so called sovereign citizens.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

WHERE DOES IT STATE THIS??? And who ARE these citizens?

L. Maxwell Taylor

L. Maxwell Taylor

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-freeman-on-the-land-myth-debunked

L. Maxwell Taylor

L. Maxwell Taylor

See also http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Freeman_on_the_land

Use of all capitals makes no difference. Using initial capitals makes no difference.

Does it state this somewhere? Just curious, because history is looking real chang-able these days, look at the actual voting process and the mis-edjucation of it? I also understand grammer don't mean much these days, but assumptions even mean less and sometimes assumptions win out in courts or will definitely get you in court against the innocents natural will. But I would just really want to see where it states this, because I also understand the mis-education of society to control, lack of knowledge is what I don't want to be a part of Mister Spirtos. Please help Thanks for the time.

Nicholas Basil Spirtos

Nicholas Basil Spirtos

No. There is no written rule. Some things do not need to be codified. As for your claim that "grammer don't mean much" I disagree. (And it is "grammar doesn't mean much", also "changeable" not "chang-able" and it would be "mis-education" - if that were a word, not "mis-edjucation"). Other than that it appears grammar does not mean much to you, I really have no idea what you are talking about.

L. Maxwell Taylor

L. Maxwell Taylor