Skip to main content

What's a Fathers Rights in Alabama on visitation of his children??

Elkmont, AL |

The mother has refused my visitation rights and when we went to court last the courts seen it in her favor with me filing contempt charges. She had a Department Of Human Resources attorney and i couldn't afford one. They chose to cut my visitation down to 1 hour every other weekend supervised and raise my child support payments. Is there anything i can do? I have thought about signing over all rights but I do know I have to take care of my children.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


It appears that the issues you’ve raised are sufficiently specific that it is nearly impossible, if not entirely impossible, for an attorney to give you a proper analysis by way of a summary posting on an internet site. I understand your concern. I know that this is not the answer that you are looking for, but I believe that you will need to obtain a consultation with an attorney to further explore the specific circumstances behind your question.

I truly wish you the best. Please click the ‘thumbs up’ tab below if you find this answer helpful. Thank you.

This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice. Laws vary widely from state to state. You should rely only on the advice given to you during a personal consultation by a local attorney who is thoroughly familiar with state laws and the area of practice in which your concern lies.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer