Skip to main content

What rights do i have after a surgery which has been done in year 2005,which caused me physical and pyscologic damage?

Tucson, AZ |

During a work accident working for Anderlecht community in Brussels Belgium.I went to the hospital.The doctor told me after an x ray that i need a surg.There was no briefing given or nothing signed.No questions about former in U.S. or Germany U.K.
The it d be done by local anesthesia.But the doctor started before the effect.There was a terrible pain so i told him to stop.He kept on goin.I told him that the pain is unstandable.he said he it to ease the pain.he d put some product on
he sprayed the blue sterilization liquid on the open wound.It didn t work.There s more he did but that s hard to tell to not to disgust you.He ruined my life.Plus the surg done was unnecessary.Didnt help me at all.Just worsened my life.Stationed under NATO civilian worker for USAF AF

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


It is likely too late to pursue a claim. There also may be sovereign immunity issues. Consult with an attorney in your area to fully evaluate the claim. Best of luck.

I am licensed in California, therefore, my answers are based on general prinicpals of law or California law, which may not be applicable in your jurisdiction. Answers posted to Avvo are for general information only. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. Every case depends is fact dependent, and responses are limited to and is based on the information you posted. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.


The statute of limitations may have run such that your claims may be barred. Run, don't walk, to a local lawyer who can review your case to determine if the statue of limitations has run and to advise you on the merits of your case.


I would imagine the statute of limitations has run, but have a local lawyer check for you.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer