Skip to main content

What rights do I have ? and what can i do about being falsely accused with a dvo ?

Harrodsburg, KY |

Shes using what happened in my child hood against me now ! and this problem was token care of, I have no record Intel now , never been in any trouble with the law .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You need to contact an attorney to represent you in the DVO hearing.


You need to hire a criminal defense attorney in your area ASAP to represent you in court. Explain all the facts to your attorney. Get legal help.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..