Skip to main content

What recourse do I have against my past employer who is not giving me my vested stock in the company.

Redmond, WA |

My past employer is not giving me my vested stock in the company, Mu Sigma. It is a private co. incorporated in the US. I have exercised and paid for the stock. CEO has tried to buy back and I have pdf docs, emails & cancelled check. It has been 2 years but I still haven't received my stock certificate.

+ Read More

Filed under: Business
Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

It's impossible to answer this question well without looking at the documents. We provide free initial 30 minute consultations. If you want to schedule a time to meet with us, we can get more details from you, take a look at the documents, and let you know if we can help. You can send me an email at, call us at 206-745-5229, or check us out online at


You should not be posting details like the name of the company.
You need to assemble all your documents and consult a business litigator in your area. Delay will work against you.

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advice" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.


Talk to a lawyer ASAP about the documents you have.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer