What paper do I need to file at Court House to nuillift a agreement for deed .When the buyer is in violation of the agreement.

Panama City, FL |

I can give more then 5 violations of this agreement.Buyer has agreed to give the place back on the 15 of Dec. 2013 if he dose leave what if anything do I need to Do .I do not want the buyer to come back and say he still has an agreement,Days or weeks or months later.

You may need to foreclose. Take your documents to a real estate attorney for an opinion.

Actively practicing law in Texas. Inactive licenses in Arizona and Georgia. All answers are general in nature and no attorney/client relationship exists in this forum.

You must do more than file a paper at the courthouse to take back the house you sold by agreement for deed. You must foreclose the buyer's interest in the same way that you would foreclose a mortgage. You should consult an experienced real estate litigator in the county in which the property is located to help you with the foreclosure.

Disclaimer: This answer is provided for informational purposes only, does not constitute legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Actual legal advice can only be provided after completing a comprehensive consultation in which all of the relevant facts are discussed and reviewed.