Skip to main content

What most likely will be dropped ?

Bradford, PA |

endangering the welfare of children , neglect of car dependent person, recklessly endangering another person , use/possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


Wihtough more information, it is impossible to guess as to what charges might be dropped and which will likely move forward. Each case is evaluated individually by both your Defense Attorney and the Assistant District Attorney. You should contact an experienced criminal defense attorney before any court proceeding to review the case and discuss potential options. Many Criminal Defense attorneys offer a free initial consultation.

The information above, though authoratiative and based on years of education, training and experience is not intended as legal advice, nor does it create an attorney/client relationship between the responder and the poster of the question. As always, when you have a legal issue you should consult a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.


This is an important question that should be discussed with your attorney. It is suggested that you retain an experienced criminal defense attorney.


I'm afraid you're not going to get a good answer on here. You need to schedule a consultation with a local attorney to discuss the details of the case and local practice. Some counties in which I practice would drop all but the highest graded charge. Others wouldn't drop a thing.


No one could possibly tell you the likelihood of any charges being dropped at all based upon the information you gave. The most likely reason for charges to be withdrawn (dropped as you say) is that there is insufficient evidence to prove the charge. I hope that helps. This should be discussed with the defendant's attorney who hopefully is a seasoned criminal defense attorney.


I agree with all of my colleagues. You need to meet with an experienced criminal defense attorney and discuss the case in detail.

The above is a general answer but should not be considered specific legal advice for your case. It is in your best interest to contact a qualified attorney to discuss the particular facts of your individual situation.