Skip to main content

What legal procedures can I take if my pre k child was left unsupervised while on the monkey bars at school and broke his arm?

El Paso, TX |

the have no feedback of how exactly this happen the only answer I got from them is that he was playing. when I took my child to hospital the doctor ask how this happen because his arm was broken in two places and this only could of happen if the monkey bars where really high.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You may want to talk to a personal injury lawyer. If this was a private school you may be able to sue for your sons injuries. I recommend you take your sons medicals to a lawyer and let them review the information. Good luck.

Know YOUR Rights. Take Action Now. CALL 855-648-4695. Legal disclaimer:This message does not constitute legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Any statements are made for general informational purposes and do not constitute legal advice. Mr. Crockett is licensed in Texas in Illinois only.


We would need to know if the school was public or private. Public schools in Texas are generally immune from suit, meaning you cannot sue them; however, a private school is not immune. In that case, we would need to show that the school was negligent. Based on your post, it sounds like there is negligence involved. I would be happy to speak to you and am located here in El Paso. I have a lot of experience with cases against private schools in El Paso.

Call Clark toll free for a free consultation on your TX, NM or AZ case. 877-565-6753. Harmonson Law Firm, P.C. accepts cases throughout TX, NM and AZ. No attorney-client relationship is established by S. Clark Harmonson / Harmonson Law Firm, P.C.'s reply to your query on AVVO. The reply provided is general in nature and should not be construed as specific legal advice under any circumstances. The only manner in which an attorney-client relationship can be established with S. Clark Harmonson / Harmonson Law Firm, P.C. is through a written fee agreement signed by S. Clark Harmonson / Harmonson Law Firm, P.C.


Should review with a PI attorney.
Good chance of a case if it happened at a private school.

The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of action is to have legal representation in this matter.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer