Skip to main content

What kind of Lawyer should I look for if I was terminated from work because I was pregnant..

West Palm Beach, FL |

I was working for an Assisted living got terminated as a Housekeeping Supervisor because I was pregnant after being terminated I had a miscarriage..

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You need an experienced employment attorney who practices in your location. There are many excellent ones on this list. Best of luck to you.

This answer is provided by The Law Offices Of Josh Friedman--312-886-0277. This answer is provided for informational purposes only and should not be relied on as legal advice. You should be aware that no attorney-client relationship is established through this answer and none will be established without a personal consultation and the signing of an engagement agreement.


Any of us that specialize in labor and employment issues. Any member of the Florida Chapter of the National Employment Lawyers Association, of which I presently serve as its President, or the National Employment Lawyers Association. I recommend you reach out to someone as soon as possible.


An employment law attorney would be able to help you determine your legal options regarding a possible wrongful termination claim based on pregnancy discrimination.