Skip to main content

What kind of lawer do i need

Houston, TX |

i paid someone to do work on my car inbetween that time me and the owner got into a argument so after i paid him in full he inlegall towed my car keepin it from me

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


It is not very clear to me exactly what happened, but it sounds to me like you need a consumer and commercial law specialist. I suggest that you consult a Houston lawyer who is certified in that specialty by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. A link to the Board's website appears below.

Good luck.


You need an attorney experienced in commercial and consumer cases. You can find many qualified attorneys with experience in these areas of the law right here on

Good luck.

Your question has been answered as a courtesy. This is not paid legal advice. Nothing in this communication is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Unless expressly stated otherwise, nothing contained in this message should be construed as a digital or electronic signature, nor is it intended to reflect an intention to make an agreement by electronic means.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer