What Kind of envelop you use to mail a green card based on marriage package with all the forms? and what to write on it?

Pittsburgh, PA |

I have many forms , photos, tax returns , copies for many things ( birth certificates, passports ,visa ... ) , what kind of file usually use to mail all these stuff? does it have to have a cover letter and what to write on it ?

Best Answer

Use a large Manila envelope to nicely fit all the Forms and supporting documentation including the photos.

A cover letter is not necessary.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Thank you, then whats the nature of submission they taking about on USCIS website ( Mark both the envelope and the cover letter as to the nature of the submission)?

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Again, you will not need a cover letter or anything pointing to the "nature of submission". The address where you are instructed to mail the AOS package to and the Forms contained inside the Manila envelope will "speak for themselves", don't worry! I hope my answers were helpful. Don't forget to designate a "Best Answer".

Yes they are, thank you so much

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Good luck to you!

I agree with my colleague. You should consult an experienced immigration attorney for this matter. You may schedule a consultation with an immigration lawyer in your area, my firm is handling these matters in New York. If you would like free legal updates on these immigration issues you may sign up for our newsletter at http://www.shautsova.com .

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova www.shautsova.com www.shautsova.com www.russianspeakinglawyerny.com

I agree with my colleagues. Send the documents with a tracking number and save a copy for your records.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.