Skip to main content

What kind of attorney do I need?

Hurst, TX |

I took my Harley to the shop to get an estimate on some needed repairs that were caused when I went down in some grass . I took pictures of the bike the day I dropped it off in the Harley service department parking lot . I even have pictures showing the service guy sitting on and looking at my bike . Since my bike has been in the shop , they have vandalized it . They broke a blinker off . They then bent the brake pedal and then took some tool or sand paper and skuffed my paint and added marks to some aluminium and chrome parts . Now , I'm left paying for their damages . I have pictures of before and after . Some of the before pics aren't perfect because I didn't focus on those specific areas of the bike because there was no damage there . I took pictures for my own journal , not to catch them doing s

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Civil litigation.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.


Sounds like you have some good evidence to support your claim. Get an estimate for the cost of repairs and consult an avvo lawyer to assist you. Any questions please let me know.

Although Avvo makes it clear to consumers that attorney answers to questions are for general purposes only and do not establish an attorney-client relationship, some attorneys prefer to add their own disclaimers to answers. You can set your custom disclaimer here and it will be automatically added to your answers.


I suggest that you consult an Arlington or Fort Worth lawyer who is certified in Consumer and Commercial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. A link to the Board's website appears below.

Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer