Skip to main content

What is the statue of limitation for a arrest warrant?

Kissimmee, FL |

my uncle had probation that was 5 yrs and he violated and a arrest warrant was issue but know we looked up and he has a outstanding warrant for VOP in another county since 2001/ what can he do?

the 5 yrs probation was violated and the warrant was terminated in 2/27/2013 the county probation was violated but has outstanding

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If your uncle has an outstanding warrant, his best bet is to hire a local criminal attorney to handle this asap. He doesn't want any warrants floating around. Best of luck.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer