Skip to main content

What is the process for expunging a 4th degree assault conviction in WA state

Spokane, WA |

I have a 4th degree assault conviction from 1990 on my record. I am looking at getting this expunged from my record, is this possible and who would be a great attorney in Spokane, Wa to do this at a reasonable price?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


In most states your probation department will do it for free; call and see if thee is a similar provision in WA law. If not a private attorney should be willing to do it for $1,000 to $2,000.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer