What is the procedures to obtain the white passport ?

Somerset, NJ |

i am a new green card holder and need to stay out of America about one year or a little more
so i need to have the white passport
is there any condition to issue it or not
and if there are condition i want to know what is it ?

I believe you are referring to a Reentry Permit. You can complete the form I-131.

Staying out that long may put your residency at risk. Be sure to consult an attorney before you leave.

Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

Do you refer to the Reentry Permit? if so, you can find the form on USCIS website.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

I agree with my colleagues. You should consult an experienced immigration attorney for this matter. You may schedule a consultation with an immigration lawyer in your area, my firm is handling these matters in New York. If you would like free legal updates on these immigration issues you may sign up for our newsletter at http://www.shautsova.com .

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova www.shautsova.com www.shautsova.com www.russianspeakinglawyerny.com