WHAT IS THE MEANING OF OMB CONTROL NO 1615-0080?

Parkston, SD |

Post Decision Activity

On August 27, 2009, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you....
OMB control no. 1615-0080

Expiration date 6-30-2012

Best Answer

Internal form tracking system by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).

Like my colleague said it is nothing that will affect your case.

Marc Taylor

Nothing that would affect your case. It is a form tracking number used by the government.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

I am an American citizen and I checked the status of my husband because I. sm sponsoring him. At the bottom of the status has the same as the above case; OMB control no. 1615-0080 Expiration date 6-30-2012

It has nothing to do with your case, it is simply a number assigned by the Office of Management and Budget for accounting purposes.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. A consultation with an experienced attorney is always the best way to go.