What is the definition of Incidental Contact? Charges... Harassment (summary offense) and Stalking (first degree misdeameanor)

Bethlehem, PA |

The person says, see's me frequently where works. I shop at the supermarket frequently in the evening after leave a public library . She said on two seperate occasions had parked by her car in the back part of the supermarket parking lot (two months apart). On the second time know for sure that didn't. On two seperate dates within a week, says followed her to a beer distributor and saw me in the rear view mirror. I was never there and when was at the supermarket went straight home. I live half a mile from the store. She said that followed her around town several places and remember that wasn't in the area. I can show where was time wise by debit card (statements) and food stamp purchases though the time isn't on the paper and have many receipts from the days said this had occured..

Why are you reposting this same question. It was thoroughly and appropriately assessed the last time. Seems to me that you are abusing the good will and efforts attorneys provide to people with legitimate questions. If you are serious about getting legal help you need to pay for it.

Sorry and was rewriting the same things and adding any other information that new of. That if let anything out thought an attorney wouldn't know all the things and it only lets me type so much here. I thought that if didn't write everything that an attorney wouldn't be able to understand the happenings. My preliminary hearing was yesterday and was with my lawyer. The problem is the woman was talking about me being places and different times and wasn't there. Now have a court hearing (county court) and the Magistrate believed a made up story by the lady. The police officer was telling her what to think and say at the hearing.

William A. Jones Jr.

William A. Jones Jr.

Understood, but you have an attorney who you should allow to handle yoir case. He/she has all the relevant info and can prepare your defense based on that. Posting information to a public website has risks with no real benefit. I think seeking second opinions is, while completely natural, NOT helpful to you. It creates distractions in the relationship you have with your attorney. I hope all goes well for you.

Your attorney will be able to educate you on the charges. Stop posting and work with your attorney to defend the case.

Sorry and was rewriting the same things and adding any other information that new of. I thought that if didn't write everything that an attorney wouldn't be able to understand the happenings. I wrote the best could with what knew.

I agree with my colleagues.