What is the custody status of my son Brock Robert Malsac 9yrs old Mothers name Launa Marie Ross Brock was born in Torrance Ca.

I Marc Malsac have been away and she said she has sole custody I never received any papers . She won't let me see him without her presence which is uncomfortable to say the least. Also she continually harasses and baits me into arguments in front of him. She calls me at all hours and verbally abuses me threatens me with our child. She tell Brock lies about me to make him think his dad is not normal. Please advise .

Best Answer

It seems like you have a couple different issues here: (1) whether or not there is any custody order in place, and (2) the harassment and threats to you in front of your child.

In regard to the custody issue, you can visit your local courthouse and see if there is any open case between you and the child's mother. If there is, you can pull the file and see if there is any order. However, a court does not have the authority to hear a case unless you have been notified (served). So if you have been away for a while and were not served with anything, then I doubt she could have obtained any custody order.

The continued harassment and threats is a completely different issue. If you have been a victim of domestic violence, you may want to consider obtaining a domestic violence restraining order. A restraining order is a court order issued to prevent the recurrence of acts of such abuse.

I would recommend contacting a local family law attorney to discuss your options.

This answer is for informational purposes only and does not constitute solicitation or legal advice. This answer is not intended to create, and receipt thereof does not constitute formation of an attorney-client relationship. Attorney expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any of the contents of this answer.

Malsac was notified as well as in court the day I was issued custody, it was the same day FBI agents were also in court waiting to escort Marcus Malsac to prison. (that's were Marcus Malsac went away too) He also forgot to mention that he was also arrested on a different case for elderely abuse against his mother. Also, he is well aware that I also have a restraining order against him that covers myself and my son. In regards to harassment, please dont get me goin, he's always calling the kettle black...

If i'm correct, would'nt Malsacs posting violate a restraining order?

Please erase my sons private information if any way possible.

this is a confidential Site designed to facilitate legal help for individuals like yourself. At the very least you have a Law suit for slander with this person for the comments that are posted.

I think she should just get off her high horse and let the two of them get reconnected

if I am correct wouldn't calling and going to lunch and dinner and spending time on the phone all hours of the night with the person you have the restraining order against void said order? please advise. Hi launa . have a great day see you in court!! That is launa Ross by the way laying it thick as usaual.

See a lawyer as soon as possible.

Michael is in San Jose, California and can be reached at 408-295-4232 or at schwerin@ix.netcom.com. Consultation fees, rates and retainers vary based on need and ability to pay.

please erase my sons private information if any way possible

You should consult an attorney right away. Allowing this to continue could seriously affect your parental rights. For further information, visit http://www.ellifritzlaw.com

Since legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, and laws are constantly changing, nothing provided herein should be used as a substitute for the advice of competent legal counsel.

Malsac forgot to mention, that he was in court the day I was issued custody, as well as two F.B.I agents, that escorted him to prison.

Lets not forget a restraining order for myself and son with no visitation at all and that Malsac has been in and out of jail his whole life with the most recent being "Elderly Abuse" against his Mother.

Please erase my sons information, if any way possible.

Launa you need to get a life and stop staying up all night I mean surfing the net for me . Really? I am flattered . see you in court