Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


What is needed to take my ex back to court to be awarded my son full time due to possible abuse and violating court order.

Sponsored Listings

2 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer