What is my boyfriends sentence for 4 and 5 counts of property damage and burglary?

Mitchell, SD |

my boyfriend got charged with property damage and burglary counts 4 and 5 on a property that we rent from our landlord but when we rented the place the landlord told us the garage was included but he had to clean it out first well boyfriend wanted to use the garage so he started cleaning it out and got hit with these charges so im trying to figure out what his sentencing will be on this. thank you please respond asap

It sounds like a defensible case, consult an attorney or public defender regarding this and stay off a public forum.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced since 1974. I practice in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. These answers do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend I believe in telling the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ.. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are preparation of court documents it is , less expensive. However generally I believe an attorney is better than none.