What is a AMENDED DISCOVERY RESPONSE, RULE 3.220

Miami, FL |

Whats the meaning of AMENDED DISCOVERY RESPONSE, RULE 3.220

Typically, it means that a prosecutor has provided additional discovery to the defense attorney.

If this answer was helpful, please mark it as helpful or as a best answer. This answer is for general education purposes only. It neither creates an attorney-client relationship nor provides legal guidance or advice. The answer is based on the limited information provided and the answer might be different had additional information been provided. You should consult an attorney.

It usually means the prosecutor or district attorney has provided additional discovery or information to the defense attorney/public defender.

Legal disclaimer:This message does not constitute legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Any statements are made for general informational purposes and do not constitute legal advice. No attorney-client privilege is created by this communication. Attorney is licensed in California only.

Something in the response has changed: Maybe: more information, witness addresses, additional witness statements. Just read the whole document and you will know.

This is a summary based on incomplete facts. You should not rely on it as legal advise. No attorney-client relationship is intended to be formed. You may call me 772-562-4570; email me vblawyer@bellsouth.net, or visit my website http://www.millerlawoffices.us

It just means the prosecutor, previously having provided discovery to the defendant, is now providing additional or new discovery to the accused and his attorney. Florida has very liberal rules of discovery and the prosecution is obligated to continually update the defense if it becomes aware of additional discovery or changes in discovery (example a witness moves, prosecutor files amended discovery with the witnesses's new address)