Skip to main content

What if your ex -wife is not letting your daughter stay a day or a night with you. you have joint custody but she has physical c

Norfolk, VA |

me and my ex wife have joint custody with her as the pyshical custody holder. she will not let my daughter stay with me. she never brings her to see me . the only time i see her is on a holiuday if i am lucky. what can i do . i want my daughter with me

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If you are not satisfied with the visitation, you can petition the court to establish a visitation schedule.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer