Skip to main content

What if the party your taking to small claims court refuses to answer the door to receive summons. Do they go into default

Chicago, IL |

This woman owes me money from what I spent to purchase her home and she had her atty terminate my contract the day I was to give ernest money

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Get an order for special process server. Have the process server go out. If the woman is home and refuses to answer the door, there is a way to leave the Summons and complaint and service is completed.


Yes hire a special process server