What if my husband and I don't live together, but don't want to file for divorce and legal separation?

San Diego, CA |

We have been married for 13years, have 2 kids. We have problems and want to think if we do or if we don't want divorce or separation. Right now we don't live together.Please tell if theirs going to be problems.

Take your time and make the correct decision. You are now a married couple and you will be until you are legally divorced. Seek a qualified CA. attorney if you have any issues that need to be resolved in your marriage.

I am not a CA attorney, but the answer to your question is universal. You do not ever have to file anything. You have the right to live as you wish.

However, there could be some complications down the line (e.g., one of you might win the lottery). Check with a local attorney to learn the potential ups and downs.