Skip to main content

What happens when the victim violates a no contact order?

Mount Dora, FL |

I Have Visitation with my kids, and she will drop them off. And instead of staying in the car, she will walk up to my door. and even walk in to my house. She stares me down, and give me dirty looks. She shouldnt be able to come into my residence and do these things to me. Isnt there a limit of how far she needs to stay away from me?

I am living with my family at the moment. So i have them around as witnesses to this.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Your injunction will state how far the person needs to stay away from you. Refer to that. If you believe there have been violations, call the police.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer