Skip to main content

What happens on a Soc warrant?

Sacramento, CA |

I have a 2nd dui and did not complete the work project I just paid my fine off. I know that there is a SOC warrant. I have heard there is nothing an attorney can do. And that I just need to go to jail. What if I show up at the sheriff work project? Would there a possibility they might allow me to re sign up? I'm scared to death of jail. This is a old dui been sober for 5 yrs and have not got in trouble since. I need help.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You need to stop posting this question. The answers won't change. Unfortunately, there isn't always a "way out" and it sounds like you are learning that the hard way. Your attorney in the DUI should have advised you of consequences of failing to complete any part of probation successfully. Now you deal with those consequences.

Any information provided through in response to a question is not, and cannot be considered a formation of any Attorney-Client relationship. Questioner understands that the nature of this system allows only for a cursory review of case information, and more detailed information should not be divulged in this public forum. As such, Questioner is recommended to contact an Attorney in order to discuss the full details of their case and a more specific advisement of potential rights and liabilities.


Hire a lawyer in your area. Search

David B. Snyder, Esq.
6876 Buckley Road
Syracuse, NY 13212
Mr. Snyder is licensed to practice in New York and does not offer legal advice in other states. This answer is meant to be a public service and not an attempt to solicit business. Moreover, my answer cannot be considered a legal opinion of your case / inquiry. Unless I am retained in a matter and have completed a full investigation of the underlying facts and law, I cannot give an opinion on which to rely. Furthermore, unless your matter concerns New York law, I am not licensed to practice or give specific legal advice in your state.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer