After my green card interview (via k-1) I received an NOID and found inadmissible. I’m going to file a waiver I-601 in the US. but it looks like my new EAD card is not coming and the waiver might take a year or more to be done. What happens if I decide to go back home? Would the waiver be still considered as pending even if my Green Card would be abandoned? We are ready to file for a wife visa when the time comes. Or is it better to withdraw my GC and file for a wife visa and a waiver from overseas right away? Thank you in advance for your replies
Your situation is a proverbial "rat's nest." You should strongly consider scheduling a confidential consultation with an immigration attorney, because there are too many variables in your case for you to rely solely on online advice from a public forum. Good luck.
This answer has been prepared for informational purposes only. The information presented is not intended as legal advice, is not to be acted on as such, does not constitute solicitation or purport to form an attorney-client relationship, and is subject to change without notice.
Years licensed, work experience, educationLegal community recognition
Peer endorsements, associations, awardsLegal thought leadership
Publications, speaking engagementsDiscipline