Skip to main content

What Happens if you have 2 small children, what questions or things do I bring up regarding their future. Ex: healthcare exp.

Florence, KY |

Also regarding being able to move and change school, Getting remarried and the children going on the new husbands insurance. How do we plan for their future? PLEASE HELP

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


There are issues regarding custody, visitation, child support and other expenses, healthcare and uncovered expenses, moving with the children, etc. You should have an attorney to draft a comprehensive agreement. Subsequently the parents can always discuss and agree on what to do, but if you can't agree, it helps to have a written agreement that addresses the issue. Otherwise, you go back to court.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer