Asked in Trenton, MI

What happens if a motion in family court gets filed but it's unsigned where the '' I declare this'' statement is?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings