Skip to main content

What forms do i need to get differed action

Camden, NJ |

i have
-my birth certificate (original and international)no photo
-in school
-school ID(no photo)
-an ID card(not state issued
and im working on getting my immunization records

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Check out website. All you need is there, except for the lawyer's advice.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney Blog:


There are general guidelines on the USCIS website. If you want case specific advice, you need to consult with a lawyer.


I agree with my colleagues. I can't tell whether the documents you describe are sufficient without reviewing dates.

973-984-0800. Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.