What forms do i need to file an appeal in a cps case?

Moses Lake, WA |

I need to know what forms i have to have to file an appeal for a relinquishment of rights/termination of parental rights in a cps case. And where do i file it at. Court was in Grant County WA state. And I just noticed I have 1 year to file an appeal. My husband and i were coerced into signing relinquishment papers with an enforcable contract with addoptive parent for visitation, i've tried contacting cps, our public deffenders for this case and no one responds. I am unable to contact foster/addoptive parent for i was given NO address or phone number to do so. And part of agreement is both us and adoptive parent has to keep phone number and address up to date. I haven't been able to send anything to our kids, and haven't seen them in 1year and 1 month now.

Ouch. You need a lawyer. See the case of TYNER v. DSHS, 141 Wn.2d 68 (2000). http://www.mrsc.org/wa/courts/index_dtSearch.html.
You may need the Grant County court to issue an ORDER REINSTATING PARENTAL RIGHTS (ORRPR), Washington Pattern Form (WPF) JU 04.0820 (11/2009) – RCW 13.34.215. Also applicable during the process may be some or all of the following:
JU 04.0500 Petition for Reinstatement of Terminated Parental Rights 11/2009
JU 04.0510 Order Appointing Guardian ad Litem (ORAPGL) 11/2009
JU 04.0600 Order re Notice of Hearing on Petition for Reinstatement of Terminated Parental Rights 11/2009
JU 04.0700 Order on Threshold Hearing (Petition for Reinstatement of Terminated Parental Rights) 11/2009
JU 04.0800 Order on Hearing re Petition for Reinstatement of Terminated Parental Rights 11/2009
JU 04.0810 Order on Review Hearing re Petition for Reinstatement of Terminated Parental Rights 11/2009
JU 04.0820 Order Reinstating Parental Rights (ORRPR)

These forms can be found on the Washington Courts website at:
http://www.courts.wa.gov/forms/?fa=forms.contribute&formID=15

P.S.

[Please note: this communication does not constitute legal advice, nor does it form an attorney-client relationship.]