Skip to main content

What export regulations I need to know?

Bayside, NY |


I have two client in China requesting us to sourcing Dupont Kalrez® perfluoroelastom used as industry sealing products and Premium Liquid Rubber used for waterproof coating.

First of all, since I haven't dealing with companies outside US, I was not so sure about the export regulations. Is there any website or tool where I can use to check the relative regulation and restrictions specified on certain product?

Also, since Kalrez® perfluoroelastom is high tech product, I was wondering is there's any restriction to sourcing it to Chinese client. Where I can check the availabilities?

It will be highly appreciated if anyone can get me educated is exporting field. Thanks!

James T.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1



Also visit -
Gov't funding: and
R&D Tax Credit:
Int'l market research:
US Commerce Dept book on export assistance:
US Commerce Dept export control office:

You should also consider hiring a “Customs Broker” --- that is, a private individual or company licensed, regulated and empowered by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to assist importers and exporters in meeting the federal law requirements. Brokers must have expertise in the entry procedures, admissibility requirements, classification, valuation, and the rates of duty and applicable taxes and fees for imported merchandise. Brokers may submit information and payments to CBP on behalf of their clients and charge them a fee for this service. There are approximately 11,000 licensed Customs Brokers in the United States.

Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer