Skip to main content

What EXACT STEPS should i take in 7days prior to cause hearing, that my meds won't be issue, tryingcorrect myselfto get my kids?

Oklahoma City, OK |

My husband 9 yrs has some mental issues and is violent, drinks start at 10 guessing thought id get custody so rather a fair fight he viciously, w out notice stops speaking to me immediatly following signing a 1year lease w me! I mean NOTHING, won't even return text. This began the day he left for work (works texas on oil rig, one week on, one off... ) I had to dtive to texas, surprise him and tells me he wants divorce, weve said that many times etc. Still not speaking he returns that wed, on friday I'm met at store w divorce papers, and emergency custody order? He's claiming that due to a pending burgalry and dui chatge(both have been dropped and he knew that) that I'm a drug addict. I have a script for everything but judge big on no drugs, steps to wow judge and get kids? Have7day

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


This is NOT a Workers' Compensation question. Please repost under Family Law.

If this information has been helpful, please indicate by clicking the up icon. Legal Disclaimer: Mr. Candiano is licensed to practice law in Illinois and Indiana. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Links:


You need a Family Law Attorney to assist you.

I represent Employers, but I can recommend Worker Attorneys in So Cal if you ask.


I agree this is not a WC injury claim. You need to talk to a domestic or family lawyer.

This response is meant to be information only and should not be considered to be legal advice. This information is not meant and should not be construed to be the formation of an attorney client relationship. I practice Virginia Workers compensation law and Social Security Disability law.