What does this mean and how long could it take? Im a us citizen and this is for my husband

Arlington, TX |

On February 27,2013,we mailed you a notice that we certified our approval of this case and sent it to the appropriate appellate body for review. They will notify you directly when they make a final decision.

Filed under: Immigration Appeals

Without knowing more, means the appeal or waiver filed on your husband's behalf has been approved, with the decision sent to the "appellate body" ? for their review consistent with that decision.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

More information is needed to adequately answer this question. An attorney would need to review the actual document and ask you a series of questions before venturing an answer. Provide more information such as where you received this notification ; alternatively and more appropriately seek out a confidential setting to discuss your case with a qualified immigration attorney.

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication. To contact this attorney see my profile; attorney number: 281-733-2875.

You will want to have an attorney review the document you are looking at, and give a full case history overview.

Your question doesn't contain the detail we need to answer this question. We need to know what you filed and where and why your husband's case would be in an appelate body (for example the AAO).

Its for i130 and he entered illegally to usa and filed for it in texas.

I guess it was a decision on appeal you guys filed. I think your lawyer will be in the better position to answer this question. Good luck!

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney http://www.shautsova.com Blog: http://www.russianspeakinglawyerny.com

You should take the notice to an immigration attorney to him/her review it with you.

The information on this website is not intended to be legal advice.

Not enough information to properly respond. Let an attorney read the actual notice and you will get the answer

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104