I file a fault divorce because;
1) tort; he had herpes and didn't tell me,
2) threats; the threatens to blow up our home with gas then refuses it fix the 4 gas leaks.
3) mental cruelty; he tells me he is having multiples affairs; including leading me to believe it was with my sister who died.
4) adultry; had a baby during out divorce, 2010; with a convected prostitute!
5) financial abuse; left me without food, heat during the winter, and meds for live threatening high blood pressure!
I tried to file for a fault divorce but my attorney and staff had an account with my husband's business! After 3 attorney's no one didn't my discover and I felt forced into settling. I lost half of shares of $1,000,000 joint DBA because; None of my attorneys were willing to process my 4 boxes of data!I felt force to settle. What is insupportability? I had 4 boxes of discovery; I'm disabled and didn't work much but did care for the home. Once I became too disabled I was kicked to the curb! How is that fair to eighter of us? He gave me more funds but the settlement was not equal if I only got $130,00 plus and he got $1,000,000, plus. I am still so sickly and always will be. I went 8 yrs without diagnosis. I guess I'll never understand what fair and just is. My husband never had to disclose his assets! NO paper work done after $30,000 between the both of us. Thanks for all of you'll replies.
Sign up to receive a 10-part series of useful information and legal advice about the divorce process.