What does Destination in U.S. at time of Admission mean.

Winston-salem, NC |

I came through miami but i went to west palm beach so is that my destination

Filed under: Immigration

Assuming your international flight arrived in Miami and then you changed planed in Miami to go to Palm Beach then, "yes."

It's the address you used at the port of entry. If you said you were going to Palm Beach at the port of entry, that's your destination.

Goodluck.

My colleagues are correct. Its not where you went its where you stated to the officer at the port of entry what was your "destination in US."

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is provided by CC Abbott is based on general assistance and not intended to be a legal opinion because not all the facts are provided. The person requesting information and all others reading the answer should retain an attorney who is permitted by the state bar within the jurisdiction who can examine the complete facts and provide a legal opinion on your case. All information provided in the above answer and other information provided by CC Abbott does not create an attorney/client relationship within any state of Federal law.

The address you intended to live at when you were admitted.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.