What does 245 interview I-485 pending, A#, IO's name/ISO NYC and date mean?

Brooklyn, NY |

I'm adjusting my status through marriage to a USC. I gave them lots of pics, lease, insurance, bank statement,utility bills. She gave us a letter at end of interview which said we do not require any further info from you. should futher info be required , you will receive notice in mail. we may also schedule you for another interview,you will receive a notice in the mail. Otherwise, a final decision will be mailed once your case is complete.
Is this a good thing?

I'm just updating my status. I have gotten confirmation from USCIS via text and email today April 15, that I have been approved and my greencard is in production! I did the interview April 11.Thanks to all the lawyers who replied to my question and helped ease my mind. Once again thank you. Keri.

Best Answer

Yes, what the office said is a good thing. Most people hear within 2 weeks after interview if the case is approved. The green card arrives shortly therafter.

Thank you for replying. I'm on edge waiting for a decision.

Generally it is a good thing. If you receive a request for further evidence or a notice of intent to deny, hire a lawyer.

Thank you for replying.

Wait for a decision. A decision will be based on all the circumstances including the interview and other circumstances.

Thank you for your reply