Skip to main content

What do you think will happen in marshal county?

Granger, IN |

I am on probation is marshal county located in Indiana for a DUI misdemeanor offense and was sentenced to 1 year probation, classes, 1 year jail suspended and license suspension. I completed alcohol classes and only had about a month left on probation and I managed to get another DUI in Elkhart Indiana while still on probation for the previous and this time it's a d felony .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


These are serious charges with potentially serious consequences, especially considering the probation violation. You'll need to consult with a local DUI attorney. Most of us offer a free consultation, so call around and hire the best one for the job. Good luck.

Jasen Nielsen